Saturday 31 March 2018

A BLACK FRIDAY - I WISH I REALLY SAID GOOD BYE!!!


They say its Good Friday 
Image result for images for sorrowBut for me, its a BLACK FRIDAY
Jesus died on this day 
We rejoice that he rose on the third day
But i just lost someone 
Yes, she will arise but not in three days time
Resurrection day is the date
That, for me is a long GOOD NIGHT 
I wish i really said good bye 

Allow me to shed the tears
Allow me to sob in grief 
Allow me to mourn my loss
I just had a BLACK FRIDAY 
It hurts ,its sad ...
I, alone understand these tears 
I wish i could see you one last time
I wish you had talked to me 
I wish i really said Good bye

Memories are coming like flashes
Thoughts so much i cant articulate 
I called on mothers day and couldn't speak to you
I had a funny feeling 
I had plans to rush home and see you 
I prayed for you not knowing you had breathe your last
Oh! death where is your sting?
JESUS IS STILL LORD
I wish i really said Good bye 

A woman who feared and served GOD wholeheartedly
Her best line, no matter what -JESUS IS LORD
Instead of an abuse ,you always said -JESUS IS LORD OVER YOU
I knew you as a fighter
Part of the trainers God used to mold me
You treated me as if i was your own daughter
Its so hard to accept
I can't question GOD
But i wish i really said Good bye 




A TRIBUTE TO MY AUNT 

No comments:

Post a Comment