Wednesday 2 April 2014

THIS KIND GOD OOOOO...

My dear people ,
 Its one of those days when i count my many blessings and think of how great God has been. i remember saying '' happy new year " with a very funny thought of ; "at  least i never die". Days later i write my  heap of prayer points expecting God to do the miraculous but expecting it come as magic(just like that). I also remember saying to my emmy that" if God doesn't do this before march he should leave me ooo, afterall hes  just there looking at me". i think i made this comment to a number of people but my mum was quick to hush me saying " you sound as if God is a magician".
 i will never forget that night because God decided to break the silence and the message was captured
  • NEVER EVER , I MEAN NEVER EVER GIVE GOD A DEADLINE JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK HES DOING NOTHING, HE HAS THE BEST THOUGHT FOR US ALL.
  •  WHATEVER YOU GIVE TO GOD IS NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT AFTER ALL THE EARTH IS HIS AND THE FULLNESS THEREOF ; INCLUDING YOUR SO CALLED OFFERING. 
Never forget these things except u are a learner!
suddenly, my friend comes home to tell me about an interview and even the rain couldn't hold us back, we came home happy though i was confused because i got another offer hmmmmmm!
Now i have to choose and trust me , i made that choice by Gods grace before march!
Is this not God at work? How could i have forgotten that i belong to a family where God is at work : saving, healing and making many mighty and this babe ( wendy) is one of the mighty men of our time
#SALEM#
  I LOVE THIS MY GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment